Meet your web content strategist and freelance business writer — with a higher EQ
Hi, I’m Yilda. I work with companies that sell technical products or services in the architect-engineering and construction (AEC) industry. I help them write engaging content and SEO web copy that accelerate their sales cycle.
What makes me different?
Unlike most business writers, I’m a licensed professional engineer with over two decades of government experience in the AEC industry.
I’ve worked in environmental remediation technologies, new construction, renovation, capital assets planning, AE source selection boards, EHS compliance, facilities management, surveillance technologies and medical equipment installations.
In a nutshell, I’ve been in your audience’s shoes.
What does this mean for you?
I get what your clients want in a way most copywriters and content marketers don't. I have a deep understanding of what your prospects’ challenges are, and what it takes to motivate them to say yes.
Harvest more leads and sales with engaging content and SEO web copy
I’m also a certified web copy specialist and a B2B copywriter with a higher EQ — a measure of emotional intelligence.
This means that I can help you connect with your audience by building rapport and trust. And this is important because by knowing your prospects' challenges and situational awareness, I can help...
- Position you as a trusted authority with thought leadership content — so you can be ahead of your competitors.
- Guide your prospects into your sales cycle and make them see you as THE SOLUTION for the challenges they’re facing — through relevant content that is targeted to your audience.
- Pave the way for your potential prospects to find you, like you, and trust you enough to become your loyal clients — through SEO web copy and benefits-oriented persuasive writing that hits the mark.
What will you get by working with me?
In a nutshell, when your customers feel you understand their challenges and perceive you as a trusted authority, they are prone to respond by:
- Buying your product or services — increased revenue and profit for you.
- Volunteering information — increased qualified leads for you.
- Actively engaging with you — giving you repeated business through a long-term relationship.
Although it’s true that business customers use more logic when looking for products or services... their buying decisions are still driven by their “human” side.
This is why I help you convey your value proposition with relevant, engaging and persuasive content — content that will have your readers craving more.
You will also gain a trusted partner — your go-to copywriter. Someone who will know everything about your business, and who can help you plan and build your content business asset through different channels and marketing strategies.
Phone: (210) 920-0477